+ How often should I replace the filter ?
Please be noticed that the filter can't be washed or reused.
If you use the mask all day, it is recommended that you should replace the filter in 2-3 days.
If you need more filters for replacement, you can order after finish buying the mask, there will be a quick link.
+ How do I put my mask on safely?
1. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser) before you touch the mask.
2. Raise the mask to nose level, then place the ear strap and the velcro strap around your ears and head.
3. Pull the bottom of the mask down, over your mouth and chin.
+ How do I remove my mask safely?
1. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer) before you touch the mask.
2. Reach back to touch the velcro band. Do not touch the front of your mask (it may be contaminated).
3. Rip the velcro band apart and over your head, then remove the mask from your face.
4. Clean your hands again, using soap and water (or hand sanitizer).
+ How do I wash my face mask?
Before using your mask for the first time, wash your mask – and then wash your mask after every 3 days. We recommend washing by hand and air drying for best results. Make sure your mask is completely dry before you use it. Always wash your hands before and after handling your mask.
+ Will this face mask help prevent the spread of droplets ?
It is a scientific fact that mask prevent droplets. Many Countries have made the wearing of masks mandatory, or highly recommended, although views are still being formed. For Country specific guidance we recommend you consider the guidelines issued in your country of residence. Our mask is not a medical device and has not been medically proven to prevent disease.